Gambling is a multi-billion dollar business. This has led to the establishment of many online casinos, and brick and mortar casinos. With an aim of attracting new customers, bonuses are offered. Choosing the right casino can be very confusing to a new player. This Casino Bonuses guide for beginners will guide you on how to select bonuses. Read on to learn more…
The journey to getting the right bonuses starts with identifying the right casino. The right casino is the one that is able to deliver on its bonus payments. Getting the right casino should not be a headache. If you opt to play your game online, make it a point to play with a casino that is recognized by ECOGRA. This organization ensures that online casinos operate as per the laid down rules and regulations. Some other factors to consider include:
• If the casino offers dedicated customer support
• The quality of software provided
• An efficient, reliable, fast withdraw and deposit method
• Reputability of the casino
As a rule of thumb, it is very important to read the terms and conditions on rules governing bonuses so as to know what to expect. This is recommended as what casino advertises on bonuses might be very different from actually what is offered.
The types of bonuses offered are as varied as the games themselves. The following are the main bonuses offered:
• Sign-up bonus– this type of bonus is offered the first time new players sign-up with a casino, this bonuses acts as bait for new players. Sign-up bonuses are given as percentages. For example, a 100% sign-up bonus up to $50 means that if you purchase $30 the casino will purchase $30 for you meaning that you will end up playing with $60.
• Cashable bonuses– this is one of the most common bonuses offered in a casino. With this bonus, you have an option of withdrawing your cash after making a successful wager.
• “Sticky bonus”- this is a bonus that can also act as a bet. This bonus can never be withdrawn. There are different types of stick bonuses the most common being the “phantom” sticky option. The phantom option is available in casinos that play using the following software’s: Micro gaming, Real time gaming, and Playtech.
• Free play bonuses– this bonus offers you a free play immediately you sign-up. The casino will start you up with a large balance. After you cash out, you winning is given as a bonus with your first deposit.
• No-deposit bonuses– this bonus is offered to new players who initially are wary of risking their money. This offers you the chance to play free without risking. A No-deposit bonus is usually smaller relative to the sign-up bonuses, but is one effective way of playing your favorite game without risking your cash.
• Loyalty bonus– this bonus is offered to players who are loyal to the casino. The higher your loyalty, the higher the rate of loyalty bonus you will receive. This bonus is given as a sign of appreciation.
• High roller bonuses– this bonus is given to players who make large deposits. The thresholdof getting this type of bonus is usually $1000.
• Refer a friend bonus– this bonus is given to players who are bring in new players to the casino. To qualify for this feature, the friend you introduce must open a real money account with the casino.
• Reload bonus– this bonus is offered as an incentive for you to keep on reloading your account and in the process you keep on gambling.